WHat's Nuffy Say?

23 November 2010

Luahan Hati Kepada mu

Salam..
Its already 3AM in the morning
I just done messanging my beloved one
My love my soulmate,Hermifaizal
Miss him ... T.T
Wish he had safe journey and healthy as always..

But yesterday he told me that his old scar from xcident getting hurt
again..
I hope he is strong to wait till KK port
He think he should see a doctor..
That sounds hesitation to me..
And now i cant sleep at all thinking all bad thing that might happen
NAuzubillah...huhuhu.Ya Allah Kau lindungi lah buah hati hamba :)

amin

Dear hubby,
I want you to know..
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
And if you ever ask me waht the Best thing about me to explore?..
I would say..The best thing about me is YOU
If someone ask you or me how we'd met..We answered
We are both have little weird and life's a little weird,
and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours
we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE.
Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists....
When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves.
We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost.
That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

LOVE you Forever!!


Remember LOVE is EVERYWHERE

2 comments:

Najwa Fairus said...

sungguh menyentuh perasaan... bawak bawak bersabar kak. nanti abg balik la tuhh :)

myza said...

:) najwa..sometimes rindu ni melimpah ruah, smpai tatau nk hambur ke mana..naik pening kapla o0oo0..sabo jela

.